11 March 2009

Tops for Feb 09

Just want to thank my top & faithful EC droppers for February 2009. Till March again! Number indicates the times they dropped their EC's.
Health.duniasoer.com 31
Dallas Marketing Services 31
Moshi & Kibo's Dog Blog 31
Art Joolree 30
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary 29
Personal Finance Management Guide 25
Look around 21
simplehappylife 19
Secondary Roads 19
A Little Boy's Blog 13

Their blogs are interesting so hope you dear readers will find time to visit them as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Lydia

Anonymous said...

I will never be a top ECard dropper on any blog :(

because aside from the fact that I rarely drop lately, I have too many blogs which I alternately log on in EC... oh well...

anyway, just came to say you're one of the winners in my contest.

Congratulations!

Carnation said...

hi thanks a lot for this!