18 December 2008

Blog love award

Ohhh ... 7 days before Christmas! Time flies!!! Thus also no time to blog, but I've been reading!

First, I got this blog love award from Maria. Thanks, friend! Now I am spreading this blog love!


~~~~Start here~~~~

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Pass this award to your Blog Lover Friends
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Blog Lovers: 1. Soul Anchor 2. Cookie's Corner 3. Life is Good and Beautiful 4. DANAH - The Dawn That Shines5. THE WORLD AROUND ME 6. Maria 7. Carnation...because life is beautiful 8. YOU! Next...

Here's my list of friends who left comments this week and I am giving this award to them
: liam, kcat, may, rose, mariuca, lingz, marly, mayka

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello ate, thqanks a lot for always thinking of me, got this posted weeks ago.... salamat uli!

dropped ec here too!

Anonymous said...

congrats sa award Carnation :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Got the tag..thanks so much..will post it soon.

Mariuca said...

Hola Carnation! Thanks so much for remembering me with this one, I love it! Happy Monday to u! :):):)

Unknown said...

hi tita! thanks! thanks! mwah!