30 October 2009

Finally did it!

Just announcing that I have just launched a new blog. It had taken me quite sometime to think about it and really getting to the task of creating one. It's a not-so-fancy blog as the purpose is more of a diary for my doctoral studies. Since I think most the technical stuff do not fit in here, I'd better have another one just to contain them. So I would like to invite you to visit my new blog at http://fishfulexistence.blogspot.com. For those interested in research and in fish, hope the blog will be useful for you. For those not really interested now, who knows in the future there might be some insights you will glean from reading the posts and comments. Thanks in advance for visiting.

1 comment:

link building services said...

Hey,
I think i think i am the first person who congratulates for new blog.Hope your fish blog is going to success.And dont worry mate we are here to help you if you need any info..
Best of luck..